Talk about a recipe that the whole family will love. These easy pizzas make for a lovely appetizer or a crowd-pleasing dinner. If you like, feel free to top with pepperoni slices. Watch us make it here!
- 1 baguette, sliced in half lengthwise, and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 (8-oz) jar pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 (16-oz) ball fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rub the garlic clove on the inside of the bread.
Lay bread halves cut side up on baking sheet and spread pizza sauce on top. Top with torn mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted and edges of bread are toasted, about 10-15 minutes.
Top with fresh basil, olive oil, red pepper flakes and serve immediately.