"Proof you can have your carbs and your salad, too!😋A classic GREEK PASTA SALAD 🍝🥗 is one of my favorites, its quick and healthy & feeds a crowd in no time. I made some tweaks to my go-to Lemony Vinaigrette and I think you’re going to love it!"
Greek Pasta Salad
A Note from Feedfeed
This simple pasta salad brings together all the best flavors from your favorite Greek summertime salad, perfect for your next outdoor BBQ.
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 2-3 shallots, finely diced
- 3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/ 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sumac
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/ 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/ 2 cup goat feta
- 1/ 3 cup kalamata olives
Place shallots in the bottom of a jar. Add in oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dijon, oregano, sumac, salt and black pepper. Shake or whisk to combine. Store in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Toss bell pepper, cucumber, pasta, tomatoes, feta and olives in a large bowl. Pour dressing over it and toss to coat. Serve immediately.