- 2 medium very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, or light brown sugar
- 1 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour, or all purpose flour
- 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 oats
- 1 tablespoons coconut sugar, or light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 175C (350F) Line a muffin pan with paper liners, optional to coat them with cooking spray or a little oil.
In a bowl, mash the bananas and add the eggs, greek yoghurt, sugar and quick cooking oats. Stir to combind and let sit for 10 minuts to thicken. Do not skip this step, it is important to get high, moist muffins.
After 10 min, add the flour through pinch of salt. Stir to combine and fill the prepared muffin liners, reserve 2 tbsp of the batter in the bowl.
Crumble topping Add the coconut oil, flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon to the reserved batter in the bowl. Stir together to a crumbly consistency and to the muffins with the mixture. Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes, remember all ovens are different so start checking your muffins after 18 minutes. Store in an airtight contaniner for 5 days.