- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/ 4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/ 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/ 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup vegan buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- Celery, pico de gallo, and cashew cheese, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Add almond milk to a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix flour, paprika, oregano, and garlic powder.
Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a piece of cauliflower into the almond milk and then tap on container to make sure there is no excess liquid and then roll it in the flour mixture making sure it's coated. Again tap it on the side of container to make sure there is no excess flour on it. Set onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until finished.
Bake at 425°F until it is slightly browned and the flour on it is set and won't fall off, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile you can prepare your hot sauce. Place hot sauce in a bowl with the melted butter and stir it together.
Roll cauliflower in the bowl of hot sauce mix until each floret is coated.
After you've completely coated your cauliflower florets with the hot sauce, place them back in the oven until crispy, about 15 minutes.