"This is sort of a flavor-crush stream-of-consciousness creation, as so many of these ingredients share a reciprocal love. It is exploding with so much deliciousness that it's hard to pack it all into mere words. "
Pineapple Sage Chartreuse Smash
Prep time 5mins
- 1 1/ 2 ounces Green Chartreuse
- 1 ounce Barr Hill gin
- 1 1/ 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 1/ 2 ounce lemon juice
- several large sage leaves
- 1 barspoon lemon oleo saccharum
- 1 barspoon acacia blossom honey
- pinch salt
Muddle sage lightly with salt, honey, and oleo saccharum. Combine with remaining ingredients, shake with ice, and double strain over crushed ice. Garnish with sage and pineapple.