- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/ 4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/ 4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1/ 3 cup melted butter
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/ 2 cup old-fashioned oat
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Pre-heat your oven at 375°F. Butter or spray a muffin tin. Set aside.
In a big mixing bowl, mix the two flours, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, almond milk, 3/4 cup sugar, butter and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix well. Add the blueberries and mix again with a spatula. Divide the batter into the muffin tin, filling each 3/4 full.
In a bowl, mix old-fashioned oats with 1 tablespoon sugar and oil. Sprinkle on top of the muffins. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.