- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon mushroom powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) fillet fish, of choice, washed and divided into 3
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/ 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- Scallions, finely chopped, for garnish
Combine all spices in a small bowl. Season surface of fish. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the fish and cook about 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes, shallot, garlic, honey, and fish sauce and cook 10 more minutes.
Transfer to serving dish and garnish with scallions.