- 1 cup water
- 1/ 2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon butterfly pea flowers tea
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add water and sugar in the medium pot, cook two of both in some minutes until sugar combined with water to form sugar-water liquid well.
- Pour butterfly pea flower into sugar liquid and continue boil liquid toward holding of the dark blue color in 15-20 minutes.
- Cook syrup in addition some more minutes for vaporous water. Remember using low temperature of heat for steam.
- Use syrup for anythings which you want to your drinking, example ice tea butterfly pea flowers which i have made today.
- Let enjoy it with me!!!