- 1 small beetroot
- 150 gram spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- pinch sugar
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smelting butter
- Boil water with salt and olive oil in the pot some minutes until the boiling water, additional spaghetti into water- pot continually cook in 20 minutes.
- Peel and cut off beetroot inform small thin strings.
- Stir-fry beetroot's strings into the pan which has butter in the bottom for a while. After that add cream cheese and season with little sugar. Combine whole things until the strings of beetroot have been ripeness.
- Put beetroot around spaghetti which stayed in the middle of the plate. Decorate fresh parsley on the surface of spaghetti.
- Service immediately when spaghetti still warm.