- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1/ 2 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons salt
- 4-6 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/ 2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/ 4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ground dill, or caraway seed
- 1/ 4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- Shredded chicken, for topping
- Gluten free garlic bread, for topping
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large pot. Add cauliflower, potatoes, onion, carrot, garlic and salt. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until soft.
Transfer to a high-speed blender with nutritional yeast and puree until smooth. Return to pot and add coconut milk, black pepper, ground dill, dry mustard and broccoli. Mix together and cook, covered, over medium heat until broccoli is tender.
Top with shredded chicken and garlic bread.