- 1 1/ 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/ 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/ 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed down brown sugar
- 2/ 13 cups Pure Vermont Bourbon Maple Syrup
- 2 each Eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 1/ 2 cups raisings
- 5 tablespoon Pure Vermont Vanilla Maple Syrup
- 1 1/ 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and all spice.
In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat butter on medium for about 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, maple syrup, eggs, and 2 teaSpoons vanilla. Beat on medium for about 2 minutes, scraping the sides as needed.
On low setting, mix in flour mixture. Then stir in oats and raisins.
Using a teaSpoon or medium ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are set and centers are still a little soft.
Cool 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet, then remove cookies on to a wire rack to cool completely.
When cookies are cool, in a bowl stir together powdered sugar, maple syrup, and the remaining 1/2 teaSpoon of vanilla.5 Start with 1 cup of powdered sugar and add more sugar until you reach the desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cookies.