- 11/2 cups orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 (6.7 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt
For the Dressing
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Prepare the dressing: In a mason jar add the chopped shallots, olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, oregano, grated garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Shake well and set aside.
In a mixing bowl combine the orzo, tuna, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, capers and parsley. Pour the dressing and toss until evenly combined.
Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.