Cajun Garlic Seafood Ramen
- 2 jars of EPIC Honestyle Savory Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 packages of Ramen Noodles, seasoning packs removed
- 2 eggs
- 1 ear corn, sliced into small rounds
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp
- 1/ 2 pound crab meat, optional*
- Parsley, for garnish
Cajun Butter Sauce
- 3/ 4 cups of unsalted butter
- 1/ 2 cup of onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/ 2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Begin by preparing 1 ½ jars of savory chicken broth in a large sauce pot. Bring to a low simmer.
In another small sauce spot, bring water to a boil to prepare the boiled eggs.
Place corn into boiling broth for 5-7 minutes until corn is soft and tender. Remove from broth and set aside until later use.
The water should be boiling now for the eggs. Place in boiling water, turn heat off, cover and let sit for 5-7 minutes.
In the same broth, place shrimp into the boiling water and boil until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from broth, drain and set aside until later use.
In pot used to prepare the corn and shrimp lastly place the ramen noodles and boil for three minutes. Drain and set aside.
The eggs should be complete, peel and slice in half.
Cajun Butter Sauce
In a small saucepan, melt butter until bubbly.
Add minced onion and garlic, stir until soft and translucent.
Pour in seasoning mix and stir. Allow to boil for 30 seconds.
Add lemon juice and stir.
Pour in remaining savory chicken broth and give a final stir.
Add fresh parsley, stir and set aside.
Assemble Cajun Garlic Seafood Ramen
Place half of the ramen into the bottom of a small bowl.
Layer the cooked shrimp, corn, crab meat and sliced boiled egg.
Pour/drizzle cajun butter sauce over noodle bowl, garnish with parsley.