- 1/ 2 package Thai Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 juice lime
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon powder turmeric
- 1 box (8 ounces) halved sweet brown grape tomatoes
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1/ 2 bunch fine chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoon partly crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Soak noodles in hot water for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil. Add garlic and stir fry. Add in Penang curry paste, and turmeric. Cook a couple of minutes taking care nothing burns. Keep heat on medium.
Add in drained noodles, salt, diced tomato, halved grape tomatoes, peanut butter, lime juice, brown sugar, honey, cilantro, samba olek and crushed peanuts. Serve.
Notes: sambal olek and rice noodles are widely available in Asian food stores or regular supermarkets in the Asian food/World food isle.