- 1 package cut into small/medium sized cubes tofu
- 2 tablespoon gochujang fermented chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon powder black pepper
- 4 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 large peeled and sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped finely cilantro
Roll tofu cubes in cornstarch seasoned with salt and pepper. Leave for 10-15 mins till the crust hardens a bit.
Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry tofu till it browns slightly and turns crunchy. Keep aside.
In the same pan add onions and cook till it softens. Add chili garlic sauce, gochujang, sesame oil and fried tofu. Top with finely chopped cilantro. Serve.