- 1 cup poha
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 cubed very small potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- pinch asafetida
- 2 tablespoon cashews
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaf
Wash poha with water, drain. Mix salt, turmeric, red chili powder, sugar into the poha. Keep aside.
Heat 1 tbsp oil. Cook potatoes till golden. Keep aside.
In the remaining oil fry the cashews for a minute or two. Keep aside.
Heat 1 tbsp oil. Temper with cumin seeds, asafetida, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
Add onions and cook till soft. Add green chilies, sautéd potatoes, peas, poha and a little bit of water. Adjust salt. Cover and cook for about 3-4 mins.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, cashews and chopped coriander.