- 1 medium eggplant, diced into ½-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons Annie’s Goddess Dressing
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/ 4 cup lemon juice
- 1/ 4 cup tahini, room temperature
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
Spread eggplant cubes on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Toss to combine and spread the cubes evenly across the baking sheet. Bake for at least 20 minutes or until all cubes are soft.
Once cooked, transfer the roasted eggplant to a medium bowl and add 3 tablespoons Annie’s Goddess Dressing.
In the bowl of a food processor, blend together the lemon juice and tahini until smooth and light in color, about 3 minutes.
Scrape down the sides of the food processor and add garlic, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, cumin, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt. Blend for another 2 minutes.
Add half of the chickpeas and blend until smooth. Add the remaining chickpeas and blend until smooth. While blending, add up to 3 tablespoons of cold water until you achieve your desired consistency.
Serve the hummus topped with the roasted eggplant and chopped parsley.