- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- pinch kosher salt
- 2 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup chopped pineapple, fresh or canned
- 2/3 cup almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup coconut yogurt, optional for topping
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh, for topping
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8-inch long loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flours, sugar, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Puree the banana and pineapple. Pour into the bowl of flour, with the milk, almond butter and 3/4 cup blueberries. Mix until combined.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until skewer inserted in the center comes out with only a few crumbs attached. Let cool 5 minutes in the pan, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Add toppings if using.