Winter Citrus Salad with Feta and Pistachios
2 Cara Cara oranges
2 Blood oranges
1 large grapefruit
1 tbsp chopped mint
1 tbsp chopped basil
1 tbsp chopped roasted pistachios
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tbsp fruity olive oil
1. Start by cutting the citrus. Cut off the top and bottom of the fruit. Place fruit on a cutting board, cut side down. Following the curve of the fruit, cut off the peel (making sure to cut off the bitter white pith as well).
2. Once all the citrus is peeled, cut into rounds about 1/3 of an inch thick.
3. Place citrus rounds on your serving platter.
4. Top with chopped herbs, pistachios, and cheese.
5. If your citrus is particularly tart, finish with a drizzle of honey.