Everyone needs an easy and flavorful weeknight dinner in their back pocket. Take a this one from @PlatingsAndPairings, the salmon is coated in a sweet and spicy glaze and seared in La Tourangelle's Sesame Oil for some added flavor. It's a great way to introduce new flavors into your standard weeknight dinner rotation.
Find other recipes using La Tourangelle Artisan Oils here!
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into four pieces
- 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 green onions, chopped for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Zucchini noodles, for serving
In a large, shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Add the salmon, skin side up, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
Remove salmon, reserving the marinade. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high and add the sesame oil. Sear the salmon on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes longer. Reduce heat to low and add reserved marinade. Cover and cook until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes.
Remove salmon to a platter and pour any sauce in skillet over top. Garnish with green onions.
To the now empty skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and zucchini. Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes until garlic is cooked and noodles are al dente.