Everyone needs an easy and flavorful weeknight dinner in their back pocket. Take a this one from @PlatingsAndPairings, the salmon is coated in a sweet and spicy glaze and seared in La Tourangelle's Sesame Oil for some added flavor. It's a great way to introduce new flavors into your standard weeknight dinner rotation.
Find other recipes using La Tourangelle Artisan Oils here!
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into four pieces
- 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 green onions, chopped for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Zucchini noodles, for serving
In a large, shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Add the salmon, skin side up, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
Remove salmon, reserving the marinade. Add to a sheet tray and preheat the oven to 350°F.
Pour the sesame oil over the salmon and bake in the oven until flaky and tender, about 20-30 minutes.
While salmon is cooking, add reserved marinade to skillet on medium high heat. Reduce sauce to a syrup and set aside. To the now empty skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and zucchini. Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes until garlic is cooked and noodles are al dente.
Remove salmon from the oven and pour the reserved sauce over top. Garnish with green onions