- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cups all purpost flour
- 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cups diced small yellow onion
- 1/4 cups diced small green bell pepper
- 1/4 cups diced small celery
- 1/2 cups diced small tomatoes
- 1/4 cups minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 ounces dry white wine
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To Taste cayenne
- To Taste red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked bow tie pasta
Cut chicken into 1” cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Dust lightly with flour. Set aside.
In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil at medium-high. Sauté the chicken on all sides until light brown.
Add mushrooms, onions, celery, bell peppers, tomatoes, and garlic. Sauté vegetables until wilted, about 3-5min.
Stir in thyme and basil and deglaze with white wine.
Add heavy whipping cream, bring to low boil. Allow cream to reduce by half, stirring occasionally until at half volume.
Season with cayenne, red pepper Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces.
Stir in pasta and parsley.