- 6 whole any color bell pepper
- 1 pound ground, lean turkey
- 1 whole diced small yellow onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 15 ounces can drained diced tomato
- 1 cups cooked white rice
- 1 package trader joes cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground sea salt
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/ 2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/ 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/ 2 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 1/ 2 cups chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees°F.
Lightly grease a 9x13 pan. Trim the tops off each bell pepper and remove seeds and membrane from inside.
Place the bell peppers into the prepared pan. In a large skill over medium high heat, cook ground turkey and onion until browned. Drain any excess liquids.
Add in garlic and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes after draining the tomato juice, cooked rice, browned cauliflower gnocchi, Worcestershire sauce, spices, and shredded sharp cheddar.
Spoon mixture into bell peppers until full. Sprinkle goat cheese over the top.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle parsley and more goat cheese on top each pepper.