- 1 sheet thawed puff pastry
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, To Taste
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 yellow onion, diced small
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly flour rolling pin and work surface rolling out the puff pastry to the 8" square dish pan. Make sure the pan is oiled or buttered. Tear off any overhanging dough.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat with oil. Add chopped asparagus, broccoli and onion, all seasoning and herbs, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco. Add the cooked mixture and cheese to the puff pastry lined dish. Pour cream mixture over the cooked vegetables, and bake until center of quiche is set. About 40-45 minutes.
Add a little more shredded cheese and sliced cherry/grape tomatoes to the top of each serving. Enjoy!