- 1 large butterflied Pork Tenderloin
- 1 sliced Mozzarella Ball
- 7 pinches Ricotta Chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh Thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried Sage
- 1 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoons Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoons Cayenne
- 1 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cups Granny Smith Apple
- shredded Red Cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Adobo Sauce
- 2 pints fresh or frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 2/3 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 4 skinned Figs
Set oven to 350°F.
With butterflied, rolled out loin, apply dry rub to meat.
Place the sliced mozzarella and ricotta cheese evenly over the meat.
Add sage and thyme over cheese then apples.
Roll up until log shaped. Wrap in butchers twine and sear on all sides, 2 minutes each. Cook in oven for 35 minutes.
(While pork is cooking) For sauce, heat oil for 2 minutes and add garlic and salt/pepper.
Add adobo sauce.
Simmer and add raspberries/figs until broken down to a sauce.
Add apple cider vinegar, salt and sugar and bring to boil.
Remove from heat and strain out raspberry seeds and fig parts.