White Chicken Chili
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 large whole chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans chopped green chile peppers
- 4 cans Great Northern Beans
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
Shred pre-cooked chicken or cook and shred chicken in instant pot.
In a large pot or in instant pot, sauté diced onion and garlic with a spray of olive oil for about 8 minutes.
Add broth, chicken, chiles, beans, and spices to cooked onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 25 minutes or cook on high in instant pot for 8 minutes.
Serve with favorite toppings.