- 1/ 2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced `
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
Combine oats, chia seeds and 1 cup water in a small pot over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until liquid is absorbed, then mix in a splash of almond milk and cinnamon. Let cook for 1 more minute, then transfer to bowl.
Top with strawberries, coconut flakes, chocolate chips and almond butter. Add more almond milk and cinnamon to taste.