For the Crust
- 1 1/ 4 cups whole meal flour
- 1/ 2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4-5 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
For the Filling
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 2 teaspoons agar agar powder
- 1/ 3 cup coconut caramel sauce
- 1/ 4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease mini tart tins. Set aside.
In a food processor, combine crust ingredients and pulse to combine. You should get a moist mixture that can be easily molded. Firmly press into bottom and up the sides of tart tins. Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool.
Make the filling: Place coconut milk and oat milk in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Then whisk in agar agar. Whisk until agar is dissolved. Then add in caramel sauce, maple syrup and vanilla, whisking constantly. Allow to boil for approximately 30 seconds.
Pour the mixture into the cooled tart crusts. Place in the fridge to set, at least 4 hours or overnight. Garnish tart as desired with fruits and enjoy!