- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste,
- 2 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cups mixed vegetables (carrot, green peas, bell pepper), chopped
- 3 packets Maggi instant noodles
- 3 cups water
- Cilantro (Optional)
- Lime Juice (Optional)
- Chaat Masala (Optional)
In a medium skillet, heat butter and sauté onion until golden brown, 4-5 minutes. Add in ginger-garlic paste and green chili and sauté till the raw smell fades, 1-2 minutes. Add the spices and salt, and sauté again.
Add tomatoes and vegetables and cook until the tomato is softened and the other vegetables are tender, 6-8 minutes.
Add the water and then add in the Maggi spice mix and a small squeeze of lime juice.
Add Maggi noodle cakes, crushing them while they are still in the packet and cook according to package directions.
Sprinkle chaat masala and cilantro over top, enjoy!