- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed in a mortar with a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 (24 ounce) can tomatoes, strained
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- a big pinch of black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute. Add the herbs and continue sautéing for 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Pour in the strained tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with spaghetti.