- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/ 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/ 2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless-skinless chicken breast, cut in bite-sized chunks
- 1 16 oz boxes penne pasta, cooked al dente, as per package instructions
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced in thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded sliced into thin strips
- 1 8 oz can Red Gold Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Love Mild Diced Tomatoes + Green Chilies
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
In a small bowl combine cajun seasoning ingredients. Stir to combine evenly. Set aside.
Add butter and olive oil to a pan. Add chicken, vegetables, and cajun seasoning. Sauté on medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir in Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes, and Tomato Love Mild Diced Tomatoes + Green Chilies.
Cover and cook for approximately 10-12 minutes on medium heat until the tomatoes break down.
Remove lid and lower the heat. Stir in heavy cream.
Stir in cooked pasta until well combined.
Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley, sliced green onions, and freshly grated parmesan cheese.