- 11/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp, tail on
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime, cut into wedges and sliced green onion for garnish
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
In a bowl, whisk sauce ingredients until well blended. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Pat shrimp dry, season with salt and pepper then add to skillet, cooking for 3 minutes per side.
Add sauce to skillet and simmer on low-medium heat until sauce has slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and serve over coconut rice*. Garnish with sliced green onion and lime.