- 3 cups precooked shredded or cubed chicken
- 3/ 4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/ 2 cup honey roasted walnuts, pecans
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored & diced into cubes
- 1/ 2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 2 teaspooon dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- for serving crackers, croissants or sliced bread for serving
In a large bowl, combine chicken, green onion, celery, nuts and cranberries. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, thyme, salt & pepper until thoroughly mixed.
Mix seasoned mayonnaise with chicken mixture. Fold in grapes and diced apples.
Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Remove from fridge and serve with your favorite crackers, or on a croissant or sliced bread.