Vegan harissa falafels sticks 🌶 Served with basil pesto. -@micadeli_
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 10mins
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 1 1/ 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1/ 2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons harissa spices
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Breadcrumbs, as needed, for rolling
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Mix all ingredients, except breadcrumbs, in a small food processor. Roll into balls and coat in breadcrumbs.
Fill a saucepan halfway with vegetable oil and heat over medium. Once hot, fry falafel for 2-3 minutes, until golden.