For the Crust
- 12/3 cups almond flour
- 11/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons oats
- 1/4 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
For the Filling
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup nut butter, of choice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 stalks rhubarb, sliced into 1 inch pieces on the diagonal
Preheat oven to 345ºF. Blend the crust base ingredients until dough-like. Press dough into a circular tart pan to be about 1/8-inch thick.
Make the filling: add all ingredients except cornstarch into a small pan and heat it gently. Then add cornstarch and stir until it starts to thicken. Pour the cream into the tart.
Arrange the rhubarb on top of the cream. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.