- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, optional
- 1 tablespoon vegan yogurt
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- White sesame seeds, for garnish
- Coconut flakes, for garnish
In a small saucepan, add 4 tbsp water. Bring the heat to medium and once heated, add 1/4 cup blueberries. Bring to a boil and then simmer for ten minutes, or until the blueberries have started to pop. Add the optional maple syrup for additional sweetness.
Add the compote to two slices of toast, swirling in the yogurt and drizzling the peanut butter. Enjoy!