"I love meat and I cannot lie • Beef tartare, pickled onions, cornichons, wholegrain mustard, caper berries and parsley."
Beef Tartare with Cornichons and Pickled Onions
Recipe Intro From meatthefoodie
Caper berries for the win!
Prep time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 8 1/ 2 ounces sausage, finely diced
- 1/ 2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- 5 cornichons, 4 finely chopped and 1 for garnish
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- Flaked salt, To Taste
- Black pepper, To Taste
- 2 egg yolks
- Pickled onions, for garnish
- Casper berries, for garnish
Mix all ingredients except egg yolks and garnishes. Plate the tartare and place the yolk in the middle, sprinkle with flaked salt and black pepper.