- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup whole golden raisins
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
Add the chickpeas, celery, raisins and red onion to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together avocado mayonnaise and lemon juice. Pour over the chickpeas and stir until evenly coated. Sprinkle fresh mint on top and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Garnish with additional mint and pistachios.