- 1/2 box lasagna pasta, broken into 1-2 inch pieces, cooked according to package directions
- 3-4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, To Taste
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 2-3 tablespoons rosemary, oregano or thyme, chopped
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease a baking sheet. Brush tomatoes, eggplant and zucchini with oil, then spread out in a single layer on the prepared sheet. Roast until lightly golden, about 20 minutes.
Toss pasta with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on platter with spoonfuls of ricotta on top. Arrange roasted vegetables over pasta. Add more ricotta and pesto. Garnish with Parmesan, basil leaves and other herbs.