- Driscoll's blackberries
- Driscoll's raspberries
- Aged parmesan cheese, cut into shards
- Brie cheese,
- Colby jack cheese, cut into triangles or cubes
- Mixed roasted nuts
- Assorted crackers
- Sliced baguette, toasted
- Assorted veggie chips, such as beet, sweet potato, carrot
- Dark chocolate squares
- Honey, for drizzling (optional)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Fresh sage sprigs, for garnish
Arrange piles of Driscoll's blackberries and raspberries around a large board or serving platter.
Add cheeses, nuts, crackers, sliced baguette, veggie chips, and dark chocolate on the board, working in little piles and spreading them evenly for easy access.
Serve honey in a small bowl on the board and garnish with rosemary and sage sprigs.