A Note from Feedfeed
In the market for a plant-based eggnog recipe? We’ve got you covered! This simple vegan eggnog recipe is perfect for the holiday season. Spike it with your favorite spirit and enjoy!
Prep time 5mins
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 quarts water
- 4 tablespoons date syrup, or more to taste
- 3/ 4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Rum, brandy, cognac, for serving
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high for 1 minute, taste and adjust sweetness with date syrup.
Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Reserve oat solids and add to your next smoothie or gently heat and eat like oatmeal.
Chill eggnog until ready to serve, then pour into glasses and top with a splash of rum, brandy, or cognac.