Bacon, Egg And Veggie Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed and discarded
- 4-6 eggs
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt and black pepper, To Taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 avocado, sliced, optional
Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Add bacon to a sturdy sheet pan and bake for about 12 minutes, or until crisp. Set aside.
Drain the bacon fat from the sheet pan, then add vegetables and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for about 15 minutes in oven.
Remove pan from oven and make little divots for the eggs with the back of a wooden spoon. Crack eggs into divots, then add the bacon back to the pan. Bake for another 7 or so minutes. Top with parsley, salt, pepper and slices of avocado!