- 3 ounces signal hill canadian whisky
- 1/2 (ounce) honey
- 1 teaspoon boiled water
- 3/4 (ounce) dolin's sweet vermouth
- 1/3 (ounce) china china liqueur
- 4 dashes bittered sling kensington market bitters
In a mixing glass, add Honey and Boiled Water and give this a stir to break down the honey, before adding the rest of the ingredients.
Add the rest of the spirits, fill the mixing glass 2/3 of the way with ice and stir well (at least 30 seconds)
Strain into French Press with the infusions already inside. Cover and leave in the fridge for 5 minutes before serving.
When creating the cocktail, simply pour over 1 large ice cube in a small rocks glass. Or you could have this served straight up in a martini/coupe glass.
French Press Infusion Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons chai oolong tea
- 1/3 cups dried, diced apricots
- 1/4 cup diced thompson raisins
- 1 orange, (peel)
- 1/2 inch thinly sliced ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick
French Press Infusion
You'll want to prep your French Press before mixing the cocktail. Place all dried French Press Infusion ingredients into your french press.