You can get Annie's Dressings 2/$6 at Whole Foods from 8/12-8/25!
Find more yummy Annie's recipes like this here
- 2 skinless boneless, chicken breasts,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 6 slices of bacon
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/ 3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 1/ 2 cups croutons of choice
- 3/ 4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced into wedges
- 1/ 2 cup Annie's Organic Goddess Dressing
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Season chicken with olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Over medium high heat, cook chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 4 minutes each side. Slice or dice chicken, set aside.
Cook bacon in a skillet on medium heat until crisp on both sides. Remove from the skillet, lay on paper towels to absorb excess fat. Allow bacon to cool, crumble, set aside.
To make homemade croutons (if desired). Dice day-old bread. In a large bowl, drizzle bread evenly with 1/4 cup olive oil and seasonings of choice. (I use 1 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.) Toss. Spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until crispy, usually 15-20 minutes.
In a large bowl add the chicken, bacon, romaine, kale, croutons, avocado, tomatoes, carrots, blue cheese, eggs, and toss.
Sprinkle with black pepper to taste and serve with Annie’s Organic Goddess Dressing. You can feature it on the side or toss in with the salad. Enjoy!