- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 4 slices bread
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Date syrup, for topping
- Strawberries, for topping
- Whipped coconut cream, for topping
Mix oat milk, syrup, cinnamon and vanilla bean powder in a shallow bowl. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
Heat coconut oil in a frying pan. Dip both sides of each slice of bread quickly in the mixture. Don't let them get soggy, or they won't get crispy. Immediately put bread in the pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes on medium-high heat until golden brown, then repeat on other side.
Top with fresh berries, date syrup and whipped coconut cream, ready to serve!