- 1/ 2 pounds cubed chicken
- 1/ 2 teaspoons Turmeric Powder
- 1/ 12 teaspoons Red chili powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoons Cumin Powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1/ 4 teaspoons Pepper POwder
- 1/ 4 cups sliced Onions
- 1 teaspoons Oil
- To Taste Salt
- 2 count Roti/Tortilla
- 1/ 2 cups sliced Lettuce
- 1/ 4 cups sliced onions
- Handful sliced cucumber
- Cucumber Ranch
Cook roti or tortilla. Keep aside.
Clean and cut the chicken to small cubes.
Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot add chicken with all spice powders and salt.
Sprinkle water to cook chicken.
Once chicken is half cooked,add sliced onions.
Cook till chicken is fully cooked and water is fully evaporated. Switch off.
How to assemble the wrap
Lay the cooked roti.
Spread chicken. Add lettuce, onion and cucumber.
Add ranch as you needed.
Roll it tight. Enjoy the wrap.