- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ 4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/ 8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pitted and quartered cherries
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and dark chocolate until combined. Remove from heat. Add the cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon to the chocolate mix using a wooden spoon or spatula.
Spread filling over rolled out babka dough, then top with cherries. Shape and bake your babka as directed!