1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
1 tbsp flax seed
1/2 cup of almonds or walnuts
1 cup of pitted dates
1. Blend walnuts and dates in a food processor. This is your crust.
2. Spray a mini springform pan with cooking spray (you could use a small spring form pan, just may need to double the recipe).
3. Bake the crust in a 350° oven for about 10 mins.
sliced lemon juice
1 tbsp sugar
1. Slice up an apple and mix with a squeeze of lemon juice and sugar.
2. Arrange the apples in the pan and return to the oven for another 30 mins. Keep an eye on your pie to make sure the crust is not burning - all ovens differ slightly, so you may need to adjust the time accordingly.
3. Top with a scoop of coconut ice cream and a drizzle of raw honey.
4. Enjoy! .