- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 4-5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 11/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup halved baby potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon truffle salt
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Pickled red onions, for garnish
- Everything bagel seasoning, To Taste
Heat up olive oil in a cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, and truffle salt. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until potatoes are soft, stirring frequently. In the last minute add the spinach and sauté until wilted. Transfer to a plate.
To fry the egg, add more olive oil to the same pan if needed. Crack the egg in and cook until the whites are set. Transfer to the same plate as the potatoes. Add avocado slices and grape tomatoes. Top with pickled onions and fresh parsley and seasoning as desired.