- 8 gluten free tortillas
- 1/ 2 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1/ 4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 cups black beans, cooked
Crisp the tortillas directly over the stove on low heat. Transfer to a plate and spread cheese on one side.
In a medium pan over medium heat cook the peppers, onions, spinach and black beans for 3-4 minutes. Add to tortilla. Top with the other tortilla and place back in the pan (add more olive oil if needed). Cover and cook on medium-high for a couple of minutes on each side until cheese is melted.