- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey, or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Nuts, chopped, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey, or maple syrup
- Flaked sea salt, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
Add everything to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Spread into prepared pan. Top with chopped nuts and bake for 10-12 minutes, until just firm to the touch.
While the brownies are baking whisk the coconut oil, cacao powder and honey/maple syrup together. Drizzle over baked brownies and finish with sea salt.